Save money traveling and become a reliable housesitter.
Housesitting is an excellent way to travel anyplace on earth – people travel all over the world, and they live almost all of the world. So this is a win-win situation for homeowners and housesitters.
Benefits of becoming a housesitter:
It’s providing free travel accommodations, what else one needs. You only pay a membership fee after you decide to go pro. Before you can check and discover if this is the right way for you to travel.
To become an official housesitter provides the homeowners and the housesitters with safety.
There are housesitting directories where you can choose the places you are willing to live in.
As a homeowner, you can register your house or appartement and say for how long you will be absent and what’s in your home that needs a sitter like pets or plants.
As a housesitter, you choose your travel destination by the criteria that fits your vacation requirements:
- city trip
- beach holiday
- mountains, rivers, lakes
- select the duration of your stay between a couple of days, weeks or even several months
Register at a housesitting platform- Become a House Carer
You need the right platform to start your Housesitting career. Read the blog, the experiences of other housesitters and homeowners. Best is as always to just do it.
Housecarers.com has been securely matching Housesitters with Homeowners since October 2000. You can Subscribe for free at www.housecarers.com. Then if you are impressed by the travel opportunities, you can subscribe for more features. It definitely pays off.
Experienced Housesitters can offer special services:
- Garden work (mowing and trimming)
- Watering plants
- Walking, feeding, and caring for pets
- Picking up newspapers, answering the phone
- Managing bills and even payments if both sides agree
- visiting grandma
Typical sitters are:
- couples who enjoy traveling
- travel bloggers that want to live abroad on a budget
- world travelers who try to save on expenses
- students trying to make ends meet
- people sorting out their life goals, to fill time between two jobs
- someone whose house is going through renovation
- A person that just moved to a new place and can’t find an affordable home in the beginning. When you are new in the community, usually it takes time to learn about local rents
In recompense for their services, a housesitter will receive free rent and (usually) an additional fee. Housesitters are generally responsible for their own well being, health insurance, and food, of course.
For house owners, it’s a fantastic opportunity to gain safety for your house, provide care to your pets, and save money in many aspects.
Also, it spares your relatives and friends precious time and efforts or saves costly pet care charges, and it also reduces pet stress.
- Prevent break-ins. Statistically, the likelihood of break-ins is much higher in empty homes. Burglars often observe homes for some time before breaking in.
- Housesitters can recognize fires, roof leaks, and different potential emergencies, especially if you are absent for several months.
- Housesitting can spare much stress to your family, neighbors, friends, and pets.
As a homeowner, you may put up a free advert in a housesitter listing. Many websites may have an auto e-mail service that notifies you every time a brand new housesitter registers in your neighborhood.
Before a housesitting deal gets started, the matching will clarify the owner’s needs and the housesitters requests like:
– duration of the housesitting
– hat happens in case of delayed return of the owner
– obligations to do
– number of guests allowed
– Expectations for cleaning, pet, plants, and garden
– Regulations in case of illness or emergency. The owner should provide a local contact
Also, there are several insurances that one can buy before- for homeowners and housesitters. In case something of value should break, or an emergency occurs.
Be far away from home with a peaceful mind!
Apply to become a housesitter, check out reports from experienced housesitters and save money.
Thousands of house owners are looking for reliable housesitters to stay in their properties.
Discover limitless opportunities by registering as a homeowner or housesitter with Housecarers.com:
The cash you save, you can spend during your stay and sometimes you can earn some extra money for offering additional services.
Entry right here for further information and free registration: www.housecarers.com
ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.